Verizon Wireeless and LG Introduce the Slim enV2
Verizon Wireless and LG today announced the enV2 by LG will be available in April. The successor to the popular enV by LG, the new enV2 gets a makeover with a new slim redesign and sophisticated black or maroon finish.
The enV2 supports a number of features and services that customers have come to expect in wireless phones from LG and Verizon Wireless, including V CAST Music and Video, VZ NavigatorSM, Bluetooth capabilities, dual speakers and a 2.0 megapixel camera. The phone’s spacious QWERTY keypad with large sized external keys makes messaging easy, while its 2.4-inch internal screen offers crisp, crystal-clear videos and images.
Equipped with access to VZ Navigator, which uses location-based services (LBS) to provide audible turn-by-turn navigation and the ability to find more than 14 million points of interest, from ATMs and gas stations to restaurants and tourist destinations. The enV2 by LG also offers the following features and capabilities:
- Wireless Sync E-mail (BREW e-mail Client) capability
- Instant Messaging using AIM, WL Messenger, and Yahoo!
- 2.0 megapixel camera and camcorder:
- Video Resolutions: 320 x 240, 176 x 144 (default) pixels
- Video Player for WMV, MP4, 3GP, 3G2 formats
- Music Player for .mp3, .wma, and unprotected .aac and .aac + files
- microSD memory port with up to 8 GB support
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles – compatible with devices that support headset, hands-free, dial-up networking, advanced audio distribution (stereo), phone book access, basic printing, basic imaging, object push for vCard and vCalendar and file transfer
- Auto view and Text to Speech, so text messages can be heard aloud
- Frequency: 1.9 GHz CDMA PCS, 800 MHz CDMA (Digital Dual-Band)
- Dimensions: 4.00″ (h) x 2.13″ (w) x 0.65″ (d)
- Weight: 4.23 ounces
- Standard Battery: 950 mAh Li-Polymer
- Up to 320 minutes of usage time or up to 520 hours of standby time
- TTY/TDD support
- Hearing aid compatible (M3/T3-Rating)
The enV2 by LG will be available for $129.99 after a $50 rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.