Sony Ericsson’s new partner Mobinnova reveals ICE
Taiwan-based Mobinnova, Sony Ericsson’s new partner in producing the next version of XPERIA, announced its new flagship smartphone, Mobinnova ICE. Working under GSM, WCDMA and HSDPA network, this Windows Mobile smartphone also introduces two innovative touch sensitive controls: mobiToday and mobiShift, which allow users to interact with the phone.
“Today we are proud to announce the Mobinnova ICE, a new sensation in touch-screen mobile phones, as once again, feel becomes more important than simple touch.” said KC Kuo, Chairman of Mobinnova, “Users of the Mobinnova ICE, feel a tactile response through their fingertips, whenever they touch the 3” screen, through our unique mobiFeel technology.”
ICE was equipped by 3.0 megapixel auto focus camera with dedicated shutter control.
Direct push-email compatible with Microsoft Exchange, means you stay in contact and ready for business, on your terms.
Its design looks interesting, sophisticated. Love it.
- Dimensions: 114 x 53.5 x 13mm
- Weight: 120g with battery
- Networks: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz & WCDMA/HSPA 900/1900/2100MHz HSDPA 7.2Mbps & HSUPA 2 Mbps
- Display: 3” WQVGA flat TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen
- User Interface: mobiToday, mobiFeel and mobiShift controls
- Camera: 3 megapixel autofocus camera with dedicated shutter control. 2nd camera for video calling
- Memory: 256MB ROM / 128MB RAM. microSD expansion slot with SDCH support
- Wireless: WiFi 802.11 b/g
- Radio: Built in FM Radio with RDS/RBDS function
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR / A2DP for use with Bluetooth stereo headsets mini USB 2.0 plus TV-Out CVBS + L/R audio
- Navigation: Built in GPS/AGPS
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM7201ATM (528MHz)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Mobile® 6.1 professional
- Battery: 1080mAh rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery (Talk: Up to 6 hours, Standby: Up to 160 hours).