Sonim Technologies Launches The XP1300 Core Rugged Phone
Famous for its XP series rugged phone, Sonim Technologies will ship its new XP1300 Core rugged device in November. The new Sonim XP1300 Core is IP-68 rated certified, comes with 2-inch display, noise-cancelling microphone and able to deliver up to 18 hours of Talk Time / 800 hours of Standby.
“The XP1300 CORE, our first product built on our 4th generation rugged platform, raises the toughness stakes once again. It’ll be the number one choice for construction crews, farmers, dock workers and others in tough work environments,” said Bob Plaschke, CEO of Sonim Technologies.
Available worldwide at the beginning of November, the XP1300 CORE is scratch and water resistant as well as dust proof, keeping workers connected no matter what their surroundings are. Other key features include noise cancellation, waterproof connectors and an improved display protected by Gorilla Glass.
The XP1300 Product Specifications include:
- Dimensions: 126 x 60 x 25 mm
- Weight: 185g
- 3.5mm waterproof headset and USB data ports
- Display: 2 inch, QVGA 320 x 240 resolution
- EDGE quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- FM Radio
- Tested and Proven Rugged – IP-68 Rating/MIL-810G Certified
- IP-68 Submersible to 2 Meters for 30 Minutes – Protected against rain, fog and salt air
- Impact Proof – Withstands 2 meter drops onto concrete
- Screen Toughness – Gorilla Glass® lens for extreme shock and scratch resistance
- Long Battery Life – Up to 18 hours of Talk Time and 800 hours of Standby
- Noise Cancellation – Omni-directional microphone with noise cancellation
- IP-68 Impervious to Dust and Micro-Particles – Non-porous casing blocks entry of micro-particles
- Ready for Extreme Temperatures – Works in environments ranging from -20°C to +55°C
- Tough Materials – Dual injected shell (hardened rubber, fibreglass mix)
- Accessible Keypad – widely-spaced keys for ease of use with gloved hands
- Loud Audio – 23mm speaker, protected by a GORE® cover
- Multimedia Player – Video and MP3