Philips M600 with SRS WOW Technology to be Sold in China
Nowadays Philips is focusing on China mobile phone market, especially with its Xenium 9@9 long battery life series. The upcoming Philips M600 is targetting on those music lovers, it offers the built in SRS WOW to enhance the sound quality and add a surround sound capability. The SRS WOW is also suppose to restore the spatial cues often lost by audio compression or playing through small speakers. The Philips M600 has a clean candy bar design, easily enjoy your MP3 songs and access essential music functions using the assigned MP3 quick access hotkeys. With a single click, launch your MP3 player, or adjust volume, and navigate the playlist.
It is not sure that if China is the only country that will get this model, the M600 allows you to use T9 text input in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, French, Russian or Turkish.
- Display screen: 2-inch 256k colors TFT, 176 x 220 pixels
- Equalizer settings: Classical, Pop, Rock, SRS WOW surround sound
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- Audio supported formats: Midi, MP3, WMA, AMR
- MicroSD card slot
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, Handsfree, Headset, Object push profile
- 3.5 mm Headset jack connector
- USB 1.1
- Buttons and controls: 4-way navigation key and enter, Soft keys, Side keys, Customized hot key, Dedicated music player keys
- Java MIDP 2.0
- 105 x 44 x 15.3 mm
- GSM dual band 900/1800 MHz
- Enjoy music playback for up to 40 hours on a single charge.