O2 XDA Vista Available in China Soon
If you are in love with the Xperia X1 high resolution display screen, you might want to take a look at this O2 XDA Vista too. Reported on it168 chinese website, O2 XDA Vista will be available in China soon with a selling price of around 500 USD.
With a similar design as the Toshiba G900, it has a 3-inch WQVGA WVGA display screen at 800 x 480 pixel. Powered by the Intel XScale 520MHz cpu, the O2 XDA Vista will also has a standalone NVIDIA GoForce 5500 GPU. According to the NVIDIA GoForce info, the NVIDIA GoForce 5500 is able to delivers a host of multimedia features, including:
- able playback H.264, WMV9 and MPEG-4 video up to D1 resolution at 30 frames per second (fps)
- Compatible with major mobile TV standards including DVB-H, ISDB-T, and DMB networks
- include surround sound processor to deliver an immersive audio experience in the palm of a hand
- 3X the 3D performance of the previous generation2
- Sharp, crystal clear digital photography
- Rapid multi-shot capabilities so users never miss a photo
- Support for up to 10 megapixel resolution
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Dedicated low-power hardware design delivers more hours of entertainment on the phone with less drain on the talk time
Other than a powerful graphic processor, the O2 Vista has a 3 megapixel camera, secondary video call camera, GPS, WiFi, bluetooth and support HSDPA data connection.