Motorola Announces Smart Rider In-Vehicle Phone
Motorola today announced Motorola Smart Rider phone, an in-vehicle solution featuring GPS navigation, interactive voice activation and Bluetooth wireless technology. While having active calls, contact information and other personal data will be transferred from the handset to the in-vehicle device.
The Smart Rider also features
- Multiple user profiles grant secure access to personalized phonebook settings for up to three drivers on the Smart Rider phone
- Interactive voice activation
- built-in microphone and speakerphone
As for the GPS support, it also offers:
- Turn-by-turn navigation and voice-guided driving instructions
- Real-time traffic reports and automatic re-routing
- Enabling of location based services (LBS) and fleet management applications.
The Smart Rider will be sold worldwide and will be available on the market in June 2008.