BlackBerry Storm 22.214.171.124 r107 update Released from Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless has just put up an important software update for its BlackBerry Storm 9530 messaging phone. The Research In Motion 126.96.36.199 release 107 update is about 102MB size and includes the latest feature improvements for your device.
The latest OS update resolves the following issues:
- Intermittently, the device may have powered and immediately powered back on while sitting idle or when using multimedia applications.
- Intermittently, a user may have experienced muted incoming audio when using voice-activated dialing.
- Intermittently, while listening to music (on low volume) with “wired” stereo headsets, if the user received an incoming call, the audio volume of the music increased to the highest level.
- Intermittently, customers received a recording stating, “cannot complete call as dialed” when manually dialing *86.
- Improvements in performance for multi-media applications such as video, music and MMS.
- Improvements in Bluetooth audio performance.
- Improvements in display performance in terms of correctly displaying keys when switching between landscape and portrait modes.
check out this page for the download instruction