Android Firmware RC33 Changelog Details Available
A check on the T-Mobile forum again today, Will (forum administrator) has managed to post the change log from the upcoming Android Firmware RC33 updates. The updates will add the ability of checking new software updates, save mms picture, google voice search and report comments in Android Market as spam. The Android Market will also display a “Updates Available” messaging when your installed application is updated. Some users have also reported to have received the updates over the air.
- Comcast fails to download more than 1 email
- Symptom(s): No error message but it stays on “Load More Messages” without ever pulling another email.
- “Messages” Stability Issue
- Symptom(s): When trying to send a message or exit the “Messaging” application you receive a pop up message that reads “Sorry! Activity Messaging (in application Messaging) is not responding. Force Close Wait”
- WiFi forcing a logout of IM
- Symptom(s): While using the IM clients on the G1 if you turn on or off WiFi the sessions are terminated and you will need to sign back in.
- No reminders for calendar items.
- Symptom(s): Missing appointments due to the lack of a reminder.
- G1 hanging at the G1 Screen
- Symptom(s): A small number of G1 devices hanging at the G1 screen during the initial power up.
- Support “Check For Upgrades” (New feature to check for system upgrades)
- Voice Search (New Google feature for searching)
- Ability to save pictures recieved as MMS
- Ability to report offensive comments in the Market as SPAM